At the Dough Roller, we are committed to providing our users with a website that is accessible to the largest audience possible. We aim to promote accessibility and inclusion for all of our customers.
Our goal is to enable all of our customers to successfully navigate through our website and access all of our digital offerings. Whether you are using assistive technologies such as a screen reader, magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, our goal is to make your experience at the Dough Roller website as successful as possible.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website for everyone. This is an ongoing process, and as we continue to strive towards our goal of promoting accessibility, we welcome your feedback on how we might improve. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on thedoughroller.com, please contact us at email@example.com or 410-289-9106.
- Accessible Self-Parking Available
- Van Accessible Self-Parking Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking Spaces
Exterior Accessibility Details:
- Ramp Access from Parking Lot to Restaurant Entry
- Accessible Entrance to the Restaurant
- Accessible Walkways and Doorways
- Accessible Restrooms
- Accessible Seating
- Closed Captioned TV’s available at West Ocean City Restaurant/Bar Only